Show Your Support of the National Motorcycle Museum:
Donate to WIN the 2017 Indian Chief "Vintage!"
The Best of the Past, with what you expect of the Future, the amazing 2017 Indian Chief “Vintage” brings classic Indian styling we love to a whole new level, and you could win it! Its timeless, authentic style and versatile features brought to you through modern technology give you a smooth-handling, high-performance ride. And this is your opportunity to donate to win this great machine, make it yours. Get on and ride one of the greatest from Indian, and help the Museum!
What makes the 2017 Indian Chief Vintage so great:
- Lustrous Paint; Springfield Blue and Ivory Cream, classic and timeless.
- The bullet-proof OHV Thunder StrokeTM 111 engine pays tribute to legendary Indian® engines.
- Valanced fenders, elegant and functional, standard since 1940 on every Indian Motorcycle®.
- Genuine Leather Seating made with quality leather, becoming more distinguished over time.
- Extensive Chrome Plating of virtually every surface that can be chromed.
- Spacious and richly tanned quick-release leather saddlebags.
- Console mounted and key fob operated locking. Full electronic dashboard, keyless ignition and cruise control, too.
- Quick release Lexan windscreen.
- Indian script badging; a hallmark of the historic Indian brand, first created in 1910.
- Light Bar, plus War Bonnet Lighting mounted atop the front fender, the way it has been done since 1947.
- Total MSRP is $20,999!
Also for 2017 is a SECOND PRIZE, a premium quality Indian RACER Leather Jacket valued at $495. If you don’t win the 2017 Chief “Vintage” motorcycle, you might win this top-of-the-line jacket in your choice of men’s and women’s sizes!
Selecting either of the ticket options below will take you to a separate checkout window to complete your purchase. If you have other items you'd like to purchase from our Online Store, those will be directed to a checkout window which allows other forms of payment. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your support of the National Motorcycle Museum.
Due to Iowa State Law, we cannot accept credit or debit cards for Giveaway Bike purchases, only e-check, check or money order.
Note: We will confirm your on-line ticket purchase via an email which will list your actual ticket number. Your ticket will be put into the drum with other entries, but your actual ticket stub will not be sent to you.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL RULES AND REGULATIONS
AVAILABLE ONLY TO US RESIDENTS